Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cindy Day 9

ITLE: Thank you! I hope you get lucky!

Date: 23 Feb 2010

Explanation of the act:
Our secretaries work really hard. They know everything about the school. They have to be super organized and change what they are doing on the fly. While they don’t have the take home work of a teacher they are working super hard from start to finish each day. I wanted to say THANKS!

Event:
I had a few thank you cards already. In each card I wrote a personalized thank you note highlighting things that were great about that person and their contribution to the school. I included a scratch off lottery ticket in each one with the phrase “I hope you get lucky!” These cards were unsigned

Reactions:
I have no idea. I didn’t sign them and haven’t heard about them inquiring about it. I would think that at least for a few minutes they would have a warm fuzzy feeling and hopefully someone won a few dollars

Would I do it again? Sure!

Cost: $5

Effort: The effort was in making sure I was writing something sincere in each one.

Time: About 1 minute at the lotto kiosk and about 30 minutes writing


No comments:

Post a Comment