Saturday, June 12, 2010

Jenny day 7

Made a video for the Ningmaster Tom collab
Date: 03/03/2010

I haven’t been a Nerdfighter all that long, but the community has become a big part of my life. After all, that’s how I found Project Nice! Like all the other Nerdfighters, I was greatly saddened to hear of Ningmaster Tom’s accident, and jumped at the chance to do something for him when I found out about the video collab. I made a short video and uploaded it, crossing my fingers that it would be in time. Thankfully it was! (The video can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u5BHJlAIQM&annotation_id=annotation_499972&feature=iv (I’m the slightly ginger British girl about 6 minutes in!))

Reactions: You only have to look at the comments on the video. It feels great to be a part of this and give something back to someone who’s done so much for our community.

Would I do it again? Indeed I would.
Cost: Nothing.
Effort: Very little. I was happy to do it!
Time: Ten minutes to make and upload. Much more on the video-maker’s part!

No comments:

Post a Comment